July 14th: Viewing available from 4.00pm until 8.00pm
July 15th: Viewing available from 7.00am until the start of the auction at 9.00am, concluding at approx 6.00pm or at a point determined by the auctioneer.
July 16th: Viewing available from 7.00am until the start of the auction at 9.00am concluding at the end of the catalogue.
With only a few weeks to go to the auction we are pleased to have the catalogue available on this website and have added the list of Tender Table items as well.
2017 catalogue - errors to be noted
Lots 88, 1578 and 1585
Back Page numbering:
Please note that the bottom pistol, numbered as 433, should read 1145
The page turner trialled in 2016 was very well received so we are using it again for this year. The catalogue is represented as it is in the hard copy booklet.
Familiarise yourself with the functions of the turner there are a number of things you can do.
- The page can be made full screen by clicking on the screen symbol on the lower left of the page. You can return to the reduced version by clicking on that symbol again.
- You can zoom in on the page using the magnifying glass with the ‘+’ sign and returned to smaller mode by clicking on the symbol again
- The pages can be paused by clicking on the II symbol in the centre of the arrows below the catalogue. Start again by clicking on the centre arrow. You can also fast forward using these arrows or go back.
- You can download the catalogue using the ↓ symbol on the lower right. Watch for the download box in the centre of the page which will tell you when this has finished. By clicking on the ↓ symbol in the centre page box it will open up your computer menu and you can choose where to download the catalogue to. You can then print the entire book from there.
- The printer symbol will bring up another box in the centre of the screen and you can choose to print either one or two pages.
Tender table list
We have included the Tender Table items for sale again that are only available on the floor from Friday until 3.00pm on the Saturday. There are no postal bids available on these items. All offers must be written on the cards attached to the lots.
Late entry list
As advised in the back of the catalogue a Late Entry List of a number of Restricted items will be available at the door on entry.
Additional colour photographs
Some of the photos taken for the catalogue did not make it into the book so we have attached a further 6 pages of colour photos so you can see more of the items that are on offer.
Separate Postal Bidding form
Some of our people had difficulty in printing the Postal Bidding form from the catalogue so it is included separately for ease of printing.
Printed catalogue order form
A printed copy of the 2017 catalogue can be ordered using the form below.
Prices realised list
Once the auction is finished and the reconciliations completed the list of prices realised will be added to the list of forms on this website.